Mushroom Mann

Story: Mann releases mushroom doc on USB stickTotal Replies: 5
Author Content
klhrevolution

Aug 17, 2009
5:46 PM EDT
While I am not a mushroom enthusiast (except on my salads) I do think the idea is unique. But, I personally enjoyed Star Wreck simply making the movie available as a downloadable file leaving me the option of burning to whatever medium.

I noticed while watching RT (Russia Today) that the people who bought the pirate bay are trying to create a new model wherein people's computer's are utilized at least whatever amount of space you are willing and in return you can download whatever file you wish. I think that model though I did not explain it full detail looks the most promising. Could not find link for article so maybe tune-in and they may rehash the story.
jdixon

Aug 17, 2009
6:03 PM EDT
> ...the people who bought the pirate bay are trying to create a new model wherein people's computer's are utilized at least whatever amount of space you are willing and in return you can download whatever file you wish.

Hmm, that does sound interesting. I'll keep my eyes open for more details.
gus3

Aug 17, 2009
8:52 PM EDT
Quoting:But, I personally enjoyed Star Wreck simply making the movie available as a downloadable file leaving me the option of burning to whatever medium.
If they had sold it on any medium at all, the copyright lawyers would have filed suit the instant the first euro changed hands.
Sander_Marechal

Aug 18, 2009
3:47 AM EDT
@gus3: Star Wrech are selling DVDs. You can order them from their website.
gus3

Aug 18, 2009
1:26 PM EDT
Oops.

Open mouth, insert foot.
Sander_Marechal

Aug 18, 2009
5:16 PM EDT
Better yet, buy the DVD to sponsor their next project called "Iron Sky". I'm really looking forward to that one: http://www.ironsky.net/

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!