Ubuntu 10.04 LTS

Story: Why Ubuntu is harder than WindowsTotal Replies: 7
Author Content
Nightwolf1966

Jun 16, 2010
8:10 PM EDT
ubuntu is a little harder than windows ill say that but I like the " no virusies and strong security, you can have that in windows becouse people who use windows just wount it to work they dont care how it works they just wount it to , but as we all know windows trys to give these ppl all they wount and in doing so open their selves up to ppl whom look for easy marks and ppl who just wount their computers to work are easy marks, you you dont work to get something then is isnt going to be worth much, if u will take a little time linux is well worth ur time to learn and use , windows just isnt worth any hard working persons time when it crashes and they lose everything, think about that next time u tell a person to try ubuntu, better safe(linux) than sorry(windows)
caitlyn

Jun 16, 2010
8:17 PM EDT
Reading a post that is one long run on sentence, no caps, has unusual or incorrect spelling and so on is harder than Windows by a lot. Ubuntu isn't harder at all. The article clearly shows it's easier.
Nightwolf1966

Jun 16, 2010
9:01 PM EDT
sry my writing habits got in ur eyes instead of you getting my point Im sry
ComputerBob

Jun 16, 2010
9:11 PM EDT
I agree with Caitlyn. I'm sorry to say it, but I gave up reading your comment somewhere in line 4. :(

Maybe I have a character flaw, but I'm just not willing to spend more time trying to figure it out than you spent writing it.
gus3

Jun 16, 2010
10:02 PM EDT
Quoting:Maybe I have a character flaw, but I'm just not willing to spend more time trying to figure it out than you spent writing it.
Don't ever program in Perl, then.
caitlyn

Jun 16, 2010
10:24 PM EDT
Perl is much easier to read than that comment.
jezuch

Jun 17, 2010
2:15 AM EDT
Quoting:sry

The root sr- in Slavic languages is used for words related to defecation.

Just a warning.
TxtEdMacs

Jun 17, 2010
8:15 AM EDT
Quoting:sry

The root sr- in Slavic languages is used for words related to defecation.
fits.

Speaking of character flaws I quit no later than the second or third line, saying out loud, "I have no time for this!"

YBT

P.S. Missing serious tags? More time wasted than the content warrants.

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!