posting error

Story: Review: Hands on LibreOffice 3.3Total Replies: 5
Author Content
cr

Feb 07, 2011
11:20 PM EDT
Teaser text is from a new Groklaw article, http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20110206222954641
vainrveenr

Feb 08, 2011
2:10 AM EDT
Quoting:Review: Hands on LibreOffice 3.3 * Linux.com; By Brian Proffitt (Posted by Scott_Ruecker on Feb 7, 2011 6:37 PM PST) * Story Type: News Story; Groups: Oracle
Yes, most persons reading this likely realize by now that The Document Foundation's LibreOffice has split itself off from Oracle's OpenOffice.org.

OTOH, the teaser text:
Quoting:Believe it or not, there is already a discovery dispute in Oracle v. Google. And I'm really glad, because that's the only way we can find out what has been going in discovery. What we find out now is that both parties have served the other with interrogatories, and neither is happy with the other's answers, so both are writing letters to the judge, calling them motions to compel. We get to see Google's answers to Oracle's interrogatories, and that really fleshes out Google's position for me.
No, nothing directly related to Google or to it and Oracle's legal discovery process in this particular review!

Got LXer editors?

cr

Feb 08, 2011
8:33 PM EDT
I think the fumes from the mouse-paste is getting to 'em.
tuxchick

Feb 08, 2011
8:39 PM EDT
cr, mouse paste fumes are wonderful. Want to share? :)
cr

Feb 08, 2011
9:43 PM EDT
Umm... Thanks, but I better not; I might end up as an editor. I've still got custodial parent duties until mid-June when the youngest turns 18 and those have to take priority.
hkwint

Feb 09, 2011
2:07 PM EDT
vainrveenr:

It's called "automatisation" and "regexp" which does the groups, not editors. LXer is not Google, so there's no "natural language processing' involved to catch link-farms. Moreover, the groups-system is pretty outdated so I think it's not worth paying that much attention to anyway.

But if you insist...

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!