Okay.....so I'm biased.

Story: Final stretch for openSUSE 12.2 with second release candidateTotal Replies: 1
Author Content
Ridcully

Aug 04, 2012
2:58 AM EDT
However, openSUSE remains (and will for the foreseeable future remain) my favourite distribution. Can't wait to get to grips with the latest RC...but the nicest thing about all of this is that the Evergreen project exists. Currently, I am running openSUSE 11.4 and it does everything perfectly.......The Evergreen project will support 11.4 until 2014, and if by then I haven't got a later version of openSUSE polished to perfection the way I personally like it, then I thoroughly deserve a "boot in the behind" with emphasis. This distribution and its supporters go to incredible lengths to ensure its users are really, really happy with it. I most certainly am.
RichardLinx

Aug 04, 2012
11:37 PM EDT
I'm a little biased myself. :D I've been keeping tabs on the progress of openSUSE and have been pretty pleased with what I've seen. I'm looking forward to a good stable release in September!

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!