LX, why are you still featuring this DarkDuck rubbish?

Story: A Few Thoughts on Why Businesses Resist Migration to LinuxTotal Replies: 2
Author Content
linux4567

Sep 04, 2012
5:24 AM EDT
Does it make sense to help spread disinformation and very badly written articles?

I think LXer should be a bit more discerning and not promote articles that are full of misinformation and FUD.

Businesses have embraced Linux for more than a decade in droves, in fact Redhat / Suse / IBM / Dell / HP have been making billions by selling Linux and related services to businesses.
tracyanne

Sep 04, 2012
6:13 AM EDT
What misinformation in particular.? I read the article, and as far as I can tell there was no information in it, let alone misinformation.
albinard

Sep 04, 2012
9:29 AM EDT
@linux4567: Does it make sense for you to read articles to which you intend in advance to object? Does it even make sense for you spend the effort to read articles that are clearly aimed at people less comprehensively aware of all things Linux than yourself?

The majority of businesses, in the US at least and to a lesser extent on the rest of this planet, use Microsoft, to their great cost and detriment. That's their problem. You don't like it, I don't like it, but that doesn't make an unpleasant datum an untrue one.

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!