(insert pertinent TOS violation here)

Story: A Seat at the Big Kids’ Table at Ohio LinuxFestTotal Replies: 7
Author Content
gus3

Oct 21, 2014
1:27 PM EDT
Cancer suX0Rz.

But, on the bright side, who knew Angelina Jolie was really Ken Starks in disguise?
Bob_Robertson

Oct 21, 2014
1:40 PM EDT
There just aren't words for this.
Steven_Rosenber

Oct 21, 2014
3:32 PM EDT
I would like to convey my best wishes to Ken and family.
the_doctor

Oct 21, 2014
5:03 PM EDT
Quoting:But, on the bright side, who knew Angelina Jolie was really Ken Starks in disguise?

Brad Pitt :^)
Ridcully

Oct 21, 2014
5:52 PM EDT
Hang in there Ken. You've got literally millions cheering you on, even if you have never met almost all of them. Sincere best wishes to you and your family from Dot (my better half) and I.
jdixon

Oct 22, 2014
12:07 PM EDT
I really wish I could make the keyniote dinner, Ken, but work dictates otherwise. :(
number6x

Oct 23, 2014
10:03 AM EDT
Ken,

Just lost my Dad on Monday to liver cancer. He was 83. He was one tough bird. He had a good life and was still active until the last week or so. He beat heart failure and cancer for many years. His children, grandchildren and charity work were what kept him going strong.

He even made it back to Ireland for a few weeks in July for a family wedding.

You can recover and be active again. Here's hoping that you can stick around even longer than my Dad did and keep loving your family and driving reglue forward.

You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers,

Sean
NoDough

Oct 24, 2014
4:48 PM EDT
Ken,

Cancer may be one mean, nasty SOB, buy you are tougher. My prayers are with you my friend.

Sean,

You have my deepest sympathy in your time of loss. Remember that your Dad is alive in your memories and in your person.

Sincerely, Lane

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!