Two letters for you LG

Story: Samsung Ad Injections Perfectly Illustrate Why I Want My 'Smart' TV To Be As Dumb As PossibleTotal Replies: 0
Author Content
Koriel

Feb 13, 2015
2:40 PM EDT
The guy in the article mentions its hard to find non-Smart TV's well im afraid he just didn't look or at least spend one minute on Amazon or Newegg here is what will probably be my next purchase

http://www.amazon.com/LG-Electronics-55LB5900-55-Inch-1080p/...

I did a study of non-smart TV's last month on the likelyhood that I would be purchasing a new one soon and came across a whole host of them, the one listed above is just the most popular one. The reason I don't need a smart TV is like a host of others all my TV needs are provided via the net for which I have a PC hooked up to my TV as their is simply no cable where I am and satellite is too expensive and prone to rain/snow blindness my MIL had DirectTV for awhile and it was nothing but trouble.

But how long will it be before all TV's become smart tv's is another story since it does seem to be the trend, but im hoping a few smart manufacturers will realise that a market remains for the dumb as bricks variety.

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!