The November 2011 PCLinuxOS Magazine
The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the November 2011 issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine.
The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the November 2011 issue:
* Gnome 2.32: An Overview
* Gnome 2.32: Control Center, Part 1
* Gnome 2.32: PCLinuxOS Tweak
* R.I.P. Joe Gable, a.k.a. Joble: 1963 - 2011
* Ratpoison Window Manager
* .ratpoisonrc: The Breakdown of a Conig File
* Forum Family & Friends: Crow
* WindowMaker On PCLinuxOS: Using A Keyboard & Mouse
* Happy 8th Birthday, PCLinuxOS!
* Alternate OS: NetBSD, Part 2
* And much more!
This month's cover celebrates the American Holiday, Thanksgiving.
Download the PDF (14.6 MB) http://pclosmag.com/index.php/latest-mag/
Alternate Download Site http://www.pclosmag.com/pdf/2011-11.pdf
Visit the HTML Version http://pclosmag.com/html/enter.html
This topic does not have any threads posted yet!
You cannot post until you login.