The December 2011 issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine
The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the December 2011 issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine.
The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the December 2011 issue:
* Gnome 2.32: Sail Through Your Files with Nautilus
* Gnome 2.32: Control Center, Part 2
* Gnome 2.32: Guake and Other Popup Terminals
* UEFI & Windows 8: Is This Bad News For GNU/Linux?
* Game Zone: Stronghold Crusaders
* Annual PCLinuxOS Holiday Gift Guide
* Ladies Of PCLinuxOS: Laura Arnote
* Alternate OS: Minix3
* Forum Foibles: Winter Cookbook Edition
* Forum Family & Friends: YouCanToo
* And much more!
This month's cover, celebrating the holiday season, features a prize-winning holiday wallpaper by ms_meme.
Download the PDF (10.0 MB) http://pclosmag.com/index.php/latest-mag/
Alternate Download Site http://www.pclosmag.com/pdf/2011-12.pdf
Visit the HTML Version http://pclosmag.com/html/enter.html
This topic does not have any threads posted yet!
You cannot post until you login.