KDevelop 4.3 Brings Support for Basic C++11
After nine long months of hard work, the KDevelop team proudly announced last evening, March 20th, the immediate availability for download of the KDevelop 4.3 software, which comes with improved performance, lots of new features and assorted bug fixes.
Highlights of KDevelop 4.3:
· Support for Basic C++11;
· Kate support is back, allowing to close and reopen files and restore bookmarks, folded code regions;
· Enhanced VCS (Version Control System) integration;
· KDE Projects integration;
· Better Konsole integration, allowing to easily control the surrounding KDevelop session;
· Better source formatting, allowing to override indentation settings of the embedded editor;
· Improved support for custom formatting scripts;
· Stability improvements;
· Support for opening many files;
· Over 170 bugs were fixed.
This topic does not have any threads posted yet!
You cannot post until you login.