Crack Language 0.7 released
Michael Muller has released new development version of the Crack Language, which aims to provide the ease of development of a scripting language with the performance of a compiled language using just-in-time and ahead-of-time compilation.
home page: http://crack-lang.org/
New features in 0.7:
- Switched licensing from LGPLv3 to MPL 2.0.
- Upgraded to LLVM 3.1
- Added 16-bit integer types.
- Added the "alias" statement (a more general replacement for "typedef").
- Implemented a version of cast that returns a default instead of throwing an exception when the cast fails.
- Added indented string constants.
- Added support for virtual methods in extension classes.
- Added an "assert" annotation.
- Added extensions for midi, alsa, SDL drawing, fluidsynth and Crossroads IO.
- Added support for XML parsing.
- Added an OrderedHashmap collection type.
- Added support for process multiplexing using Poller.
- Lots of bug-fixes and small enhancements.
This topic does not have any threads posted yet!
You cannot post until you login.