The November 2013 Issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine
The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the November 2013 issue.
The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the November 2013 issue:
* Avast! Leaves PCLinuxOS Sites Aghast
* Encrypting Your Email In Thunderbird
* Mailvelope OpenPGP Encryption For Webmail
* KeePassX: Not In the Cloud
* Blocking Sites for a More Secure Browsing Experience
* Root Out Root Kits With rkhunter
* Hand Of Thief Trojan: More Linux Virus FUD?
* Inkscape Tutorial: Tree Silhouette In Sunset, Part 2
* Xfce Power User Tips, Tricks & Tweaks: Xfce’s Built-in Wallpaper Slideshow Made Easy
* PCLinuxOS Family Member Spotlight: BubbaBlues
* LibreOffice Tips & Tricks: LO Draw
* And much more inside!
This month’s magazine cover image was designed by Assistant Editor Meemaw, to illustrate this month’s theme of computer security.
Download the PDF (11.5 MB)
Download the EPUB Version (10.4 MB)
Download the MOBI Version (11.0 MB)
Visit the HTML Version
This topic does not have any threads posted yet!
You cannot post until you login.