The March 2014 Issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine
The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the March 2014 issue.
The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the March 2014 issue:
* March 14th: A Geek's Perfect Holiday?
* KDenLive, Part Four
* Game Zone: Estranged: Act 1
* A Simple Linux Alarm Clock
* Your First Article Made Easy
* New Life - Literally - For Old Laptops
* Inkscape Tutorial: Decorative Patterns
* PCLinuxOS Family Member Spotlight: pags
* 2013 LinuxQuestions.org Members Choice
* Streamline Your Instant Messages With Pidgin
* And much more inside!
This month’s magazine cover image was designed by Editor Paul Arnote, commemorating March 14th, Pi Day and Albert Einstein’s birthday.
Download the PDF (14.8 MB)
Download the EPUB Version (7.7 MB)
Download the MOBI Version (7.7 MB)
Visit the HTML Version
This topic does not have any threads posted yet!
You cannot post until you login.