Ohio Linux Fest Needs You!
The Ohio LinuxFest volunteers have been working hard to make the third annual Ohio LinuxFest the best yet. This year's event will take place at the Greater Columbus Convention Center in downtown Columbus, Ohio, on Saturday October 1, 2005.
Ohio LinuxFest 2005
October 1, 2005
Greater Columbus Convention Center
**** Please register now at www.ohiolinux.org ****
This year we will have three conference rooms near a large
Scheduled speakers for this year's event are:
- Rich Bowen - Apache
- Jim McQuillian - Linux Terminal Server Project
- Aaron Seigo - KDE
- Ram Rao, HP - XEN
- Kristian Kielhofner, Digium - The AstLinux Distribution
- Ryan Quin - Symphony OS
- John Van Ostrand - Open LDAP
- Paul Ferris - Batch Login Project
- David Coulson, N2Net - High Availability Clustering with Linux
- Scott Courtney - Virtual Server Farms with Mainframe Linux
- Richard Herrell - Practical Cross Platform SOAP and XML in C# Using Mono
- Jon Maddog Hall, Linux International
Doors open at 8:00am for sign-in. Please join us in at the
after party following the conference. The after party will
be in Convention Center.
As in past years, the Ohio LinuxFest 2005 is a free event!
We will soon have an on-line form for individual donations.
Please check http://www.ohiolinux.org for more information.
Ohio LinuxFest 2005 Sponsors
Strickling Integrated Solutions, Inc.
Ohio LinuxFest Needs You!
- Please share this announcement with your LUG members,
friends, co-workers, students, and family! We need
your help to promote the LinuxFest.
- Want to help sponsor the LinuxFest? In order to create
a great event, this year's LinuxFest is being sponsored
by companies and individuals.
- Want to help with the event? Drop us an email at
firstname.lastname@example.org. We are an all volunteer
- This year we are featuring a .ORG section for non-profit
organizations. Send requests to email@example.com if
your project or user group would like to have a display
This topic does not have any threads posted yet!
You cannot post until you login.