proud

Story: China president at Gates house, not White HouseTotal Replies: 2
Author Content
jsusanka

Apr 16, 2006
7:04 PM EDT
makes me proud to be an american (sarcasm)

lets not show them washington and the capital that so many americans fought to defend - but lets show him Bill's neat house.

does this make anybody else sick to their stomach?

I can't wait for Bush's regime to get of office.
salparadise

Apr 16, 2006
8:07 PM EDT
Quoting:lets not show them washington and the capital that so many americans fought to defend

Have you seen how they deal with people power in China? (Tiannamen Sq?)

Quoting:but lets show him Bill's neat house.
(66,000sq feet of stolen riches, fake culture and broken promises- capitalism in it's purest form) This also shows where the real power lies and is the scariest part of it all.

Quoting:I can't wait for Bush's regime to get of office.

The whole culture of politics, lobbying and influence HAS to be purged from top to bottom. Otherwise, you'll be lucky if some of the names change.
Tracer

Apr 16, 2006
8:31 PM EDT
I'm so sick of China's government, yet love the kind-hearted, intelligent, belevolent Chinese people. The capitalist games that the government is playing are nothing but a ruse before the attack. As Lenin said, "The capitalists are so hungry for profits that they will sell us the rope to hang them with." We have shifted so much of our economy there that, if North Korea or Iran were to make the first move on us, if we were to attack, or if China were to invade Taiwan, we'd be powerless to stop it. Sure, we might retaliate and send over a few nukes, but then receive a few back from China within an hour, shutting us down in a detente.

I hope the Falun Gong and secret Chinese dissidents do quiet, manipulative, secret, non-violent reforms in the government, transforming it.

And let's not turn into unethical sellouts like Bill Gates and Yahoo's Jerry Yang:

[url=http://news.com.com/Yang speaks on Yahoos China policy/2100-1038_3-6047606.html]http://news.com.com/Yang speaks on Yahoos China policy/2100-...[/url]

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!