"Renting songs"

Story: MS Assaults Customers with First Wave of AttacksTotal Replies: 5
Author Content
salparadise

May 26, 2006
1:22 PM EDT
There's a little set of holes on the back of the PC. In particular, one's called Audio Out and the other Audio In. So you plug out into in and record the sound as whatever format you want.

Like we used to do with tape recorders back in the day of no computers, no internet and no compact discs.

Remember all those warnings on record sleeves?

"Home taping is killing music".

Did it?

Precisely.

Think outside the box.

;-)
Scott_Ruecker

May 26, 2006
1:32 PM EDT
Here is the new one

"Home computing is a security threat"
tuxchick2

May 26, 2006
1:33 PM EDT
Identifying a threat is the same as condoning a threat. I'm turning both of you in.
helios

May 26, 2006
1:47 PM EDT
Can I call my webmaster first...I get at least one phone call, right?

SP...you are correct and I have thought outside the box for some time. It just chaps my @$$ I must be labeled a criminal for doing so. But then again, in order to wear the label, you gotta be caught wearing the clothes. That's ok...I meant what I said about circling the wagons...There seem to be a great many fans of civil disobedience here at LXer. The number of ingenious programmers for Linux and Open Source will find a way around it...they always do.

that's a good thing.

OK TC...dial the numbers, I'm ready.

helios
Scott_Ruecker

May 26, 2006
2:04 PM EDT
TC2: Your a big meanie!

We saved some for you, but did you ask? No! You just went and told Mom huh? :-)

Civil Disobedience? Can I come! please please huh huh?

Uncle Scott says being a criminal is cool, I want to be cool. Are you guys going to be criminals?

I want to be a criminal..

lol
r_a_trip

May 26, 2006
2:48 PM EDT
There is a devious joy in doing democracy, instead of being told what it should be.....

Chalk me up for being a nuisance ;)

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!