weehaaa!

Story: 42 More of the Best Free Linux GamesTotal Replies: 12
Author Content
tuxchick

Jun 05, 2008
8:13 AM EDT
This series is great, I've been wanting something besides Frozen Bubble to play :)
rijelkentaurus

Jun 05, 2008
10:31 AM EDT
TC, there IS nothing besides Frozen Bubble. Frozen Bubble IS everything.

At least it feels that way when I play it. :)
tuxchick

Jun 05, 2008
11:11 AM EDT
Well yeah, but a bit of cross-training is beneficial. It will make me an even better Frozen Bubble player.

:)
techiem2

Jun 05, 2008
12:48 PM EDT
/me peers in and goes back to furyband lol
Scott_Ruecker

Jun 05, 2008
12:52 PM EDT
I like to bring the Frozen Bubble up just to listen to the background music...

does that make me weird?
Sander_Marechal

Jun 05, 2008
1:59 PM EDT
84 games and still no mention of my game :-(
azerthoth

Jun 05, 2008
2:15 PM EDT
Scott, yes. However that was knowledge available without knowing that tidbit.

*grin*
rijelkentaurus

Jun 05, 2008
2:57 PM EDT
Does the music make you feel safe, secure and happy? If so, then you're normal. But if not, then you are weird. :)
Bob_Robertson

Jun 06, 2008
10:15 AM EDT
It mentions Nethack, so I'm ok.

The referral to Runescape was nice, my daughter likes playing that very much.
Scott_Ruecker

Jun 06, 2008
10:53 AM EDT
Quoting:Does the music make you feel safe, secure and happy?

I don't know about all that, but I do like the drum beat. :-)

hkwint

Jun 06, 2008
4:16 PM EDT
We can't take this list seriously as tuxracer aka ppracer is not in it I'm afraid.

BTW do I need to see a doctor if I don't like frozen bubble?
helios

Jun 06, 2008
5:56 PM EDT
Which has evolved nicely into Extremetuxracer...Man I love that game. I still feel that halfway thru the game, tux should be bloody and beaten, but he's one tough penguin. I've run him into stuff that isn't even supposed to BE in the code. I think I smashed him broadside into a 1964 Studebaker once.

but some of my favorite pastimes are Briquolo and Lbreakout. there is a Windows game I used to play called Magic Ball and these are along those lines. The graphics in Magic Ball are better but these Linux offerings are pretty good. Lots of fun with a trackball to say the least.
dinotrac

Jun 06, 2008
11:42 PM EDT
>BTW do I need to see a doctor if I don't like frozen bubble?

The nice young men in their clean white coats are coming to take you away, ha ha!

Don't like Frozen Bubbles? What kind of coal-hearted, cat-killing, baby-taunting monster are you?

Living in the Netherlands, where you can stay on unemployment longer than many Americans can stay on jobs, and where the government has warehouses of subsidized "art" because of its desire to support artists who, in a just world, would emulate Van Gogh by failing to sell anything, there must be Frozen Bubbles police.

In the name of jusice and tolerance and the environment and the preservation of grins, a Ministry of Bubbles must be tracking down ill-humored miscreants like yourself and sentencing them to breathe deeply in Amsterdam "coffee" shops.

And you -- you, my friend, -- you must be on their list.

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!