addition of Eight Virtues to the list

Story: Comment of the Day - November 25, 2005 - Places to buy Linux ComputersTotal Replies: 1
Author Content
kevinfishburne

Apr 22, 2010
3:22 PM EDT
Company Profile

Who We Are Eight Virtues is a value-added reseller and custom builder of Linux-based personal computers. Founded on October 16th of 2007, our three guiding principles are to:

* Provide the most affordable Linux-based personal computers on the market. * Create an out-of-the-box desktop computing environment with the highest levels of completeness and usability. * Offer extraordinary customer service to future, current, and past customers.

By following these principles we hope to further establish Linux as an efficient, productive, and pleasant alternative to other desktop operating systems.

Eight Virtues is privately owned and operated by husband and wife team Kevin and Maria Fishburne. Headquartered in Stone Mountain, a suburb of Atlanta Georgia, our services extend to the homes, businesses, and government agencies of the continental United States.

What's in a Name? Our name is derived from the 1985 Apple II computer game Ultima IV: Quest of the Avatar, in which the player's goal is to become the embodiment of the "Eight Virtues of the Avatar". The eight virtues, mathematically derived from the three principles of Truth, Love, and Courage, are Honesty, Compassion, Valor, Justice, Honor, Sacrifice, Spirituality, and Humility.
azerthoth

Apr 22, 2010
8:51 PM EDT
I see a Sabayon logo, I only see Ubuntu as the shipped distro. Actually I see a lot of distro logo's and only Ubuntu being offered.

Nevemind, I found the others, how very dell of you.

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!