Capcha Cookies

Story: The Wages of Online DisrespectTotal Replies: 6
Author Content
skelband

Aug 18, 2015
12:27 PM EDT
I've been trying for some time to response in the comments section of the FossForce website but I keep getting errors about captcha cookies. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
mbaehrlxer

Aug 18, 2015
1:14 PM EDT
do you block cookies?
brideoflinux

Aug 18, 2015
1:34 PM EDT
Your captcha might have timed out while you were writing your comment. Try refreshing the captcha first.
skelband

Aug 18, 2015
1:39 PM EDT
Find out what it was. Adblock Plus, which is generally ON for most sites which I don't regularly frequent, was nixing the commenting. Got my little comment in now :D
mbaehrlxer

Aug 18, 2015
2:14 PM EDT
that is interesting, i am also using adblock plus, just recently installed, pretty much at default settings.
arm

Aug 18, 2015
3:18 PM EDT
try ublock instead of adblock. Once trained it is pretty good.
Koriel

Aug 18, 2015
4:08 PM EDT
I second uBlock Origin, Adblock Plus was great for a long time but it began giving me issues on some websites then I heard about uBlock being more efficient than AP, I gave it a spin and love it.

Also nice article, I just applied the 24 hour rule on an article I saw on here by a guy I can't stand its hard to refrain from commenting even after 24 hours but i'm managing, Ken is obviously a better man than I.

Posting in this forum is limited to members of the group: [ForumMods, SITEADMINS, MEMBERS.]

Becoming a member of LXer is easy and free. Join Us!