The May 2014 Issue of the PCLinuxOS Magazine
The PCLinuxOS Magazine staff is pleased to announce the release of the May 2014 issue.
The PCLinuxOS Magazine is a product of the PCLinuxOS community, published by volunteers from the community. The magazine is lead by Paul Arnote, Chief Editor, and Assistant Editor Meemaw. The PCLinuxOS Magazine is released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share-Alike 3.0 Unported license, and some rights are reserved.
In the May 2014 issue:
* Is Linux FINALLY Getting Its Due Attention?
* Game Zone: Xonotic
* Backing Up Your Files
* Encrypt Your Files With zuluCrypt
* KDenLive Mid Term Review
* Handy Utilities to Organize Your life, Part Two
* Programming With Gtkdialog, Part Two
* Inkscape Tutorial: Create a Paisley Pattern, Part Two
* ms_meme's Nook: Linux Days Are Here To Stay
* PCLinuxOS Family Member Spotlight: 7272andy
* And much more inside!
This month’s magazine cover image was jointly designed by Chief Editor parnote and assistant editor Meemaw.
Download the PDF (8.4 MB)
Download the EPUB Version (7.7 MB)
Download the MOBI Version (8.2 MB)
Visit the HTML Version
This topic does not have any threads posted yet!
You cannot post until you login.