Latest discussions

« Previous ( 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 847 ) Next »

Subject Regarding
Well, some Linux users. Zero-Day GRUB2 Vulnerability Hits Linux Users, Patch Available for Ubuntu, RHEL
More interested in Disney's motivation... Rebels defeat the Empire (again) by giving BB-8 an API
Firefox 43.0, the hidden awesome Linux
A Previous Discussion Topic Try a Fresh Web Browser!
Unity Licensing Unity 5.3 Game Engine Moves to OpenGL 4.x Core
Sigh, first Lenovo, now Dell. Dell Compromises Customers’ Security with Pre-Installed Rootkit
It depends on what you are trying to program I am already a zygote. Is it too late for me to learn to program?
MS is becoming a bad joke New edition of Windows 10 turns security nightmares into reality
But 7.6.0 only as DVD KNOPPIX 7.6.0 Live Linux OS Officially Released, Features Popular 3D Programs
Elive - Perpetual Beta since 2005 Debian-Based Elive 2.6.12 Beta Linux Distribution Is Out with Improved Installer
Confused ? You won't be after the next edition of..... Why Microsoft yanked its latest Windows 10 update download: It hijacked privacy settings
Fedora: switching from NetworkManager to explicit ifcfg networking Linux
Steam Machines SteamOS Finally Gets Proper Filters to Sort by OS
I'll make a stab at it Ubuntu Touch Could Get WiFi Display Support to Help Turn the Phone into a PC More Easily
Hmm... any proof to the security critics arguments? Net of insecurity. The kernel of the argument
Op-ed: (How) did they break Diffie-Hellman? | Ars Technica Linux
I'm probably being obtuse but...... How To Dual Boot Windows 10 And Ubuntu Linux
How about? How to do batch image processing on the Linux Destop with XnConvert
Walking in a Minefield Microsoft and Red Hat announce cloud partnership, show .NET some love
Poettering said... systemd 225 Adds 'su' Replacement, Saving of Private-Zone DHCP Options

« Previous ( 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 847 ) Next »