Latest discussions

« Previous ( 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 847 ) Next »

Subject Regarding
Confused ?? Public concerned about security flaws in government open source code
Binary only no source code Google's reverse engineering software BinDiff now free for researchers
Why am I Not surprised Microsoft is Pretending to be a FOSS Company in Order to Secure Government Contracts With Proprietary Software in ‘Open’ Clothing
I trust the regulars here more than their "experts" Best Linux Distro: Linux Experts Rate Distros
Wired's pop-up heavy A Government Error Just Revealed Snowden Was the Target in the Lavabit Case
Now I'm starting to get angry A Government Error Just Revealed Snowden Was the Target in the Lavabit Case
Kinda what I got. Verizon Case Illustrates Why We Need a Linux Phone
Star Trek transporters What science fiction technology should be open source?
RPi 3 -- available already Raspberry Pi 3 Released
I believe Wayland just replaces X11 on local graphics Objectives, Wayland in F24, Flock talk deadline, QA heroes, conference metrics
iPhone may take down the county's data infrastructure FBI vs. Apple Establishes a New Phase of the Crypto Wars
Snat Virtual Router namespace's keepalived monitoring added HA support for DVR centralized default SNAT functionality on RDO Mitaka Milestone 3
I may need to stock up on popcorn. Canonical accused of violating GPL with ZFS-in-Ubuntu 16.04 plan
Free Software on the phone? Is It Time For Desktop Linux To Focus On Niche Applications And Stop Obsessing About Flashy GUIs?
But most of the$e add-ons will add up 10 awesome Raspberry Pi upgrades
Enter the West Coast Lawmakers How the FBI will lose its iPhone fight, thanks to 'West Coast Law'
Not a personal attack? The Simple Truth About What Xamarin Was All Along to Microsoft, Just Like Ximian and Novell (Post-Patent Deal)
What are the Skype servers running? Skype for Linux Breaks. People Blame Microsoft. Are We Surprised?
Yawn DROWN Flaw Illustrates Dangers of Intentionally Weak Crypto
BTW: This is *not* the User Data Key nor the Apple Root Cert New attack steals secret crypto keys from Android and iOS phones

« Previous ( 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 847 ) Next »