Latest discussions

« Previous ( 1 ... 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 ... 847 ) Next »

Subject Regarding
Reconsider your perspective... Novell Linux Desktop reviewed: A New Linux Desktop for Enterprise Customers
Sounds Earily Familiar New Industry Consortium Rallies Around Linux Standard Base
Time will tell Sun will shine again and leave Linux in its shade
What business name and product did they push before Linux? Southern California Linux Expo Opens For Registration
Important development Analysis: How Sun plans to build Solaris open source community
MS extols their support for Standards European Union may soon endorse the Open Office file format
Worth reading ... Interview with Red Hat Vice President of Open Source Affairs Michael Tiemann
Source summary LXer Meta Forum
Anyone care to explain this "story" to me? Linux to rumble Microsoft in 2005
"The owner of 'the' Unix(r) Operating system" nonsense again The SCO Group and BASIS International Collaborate to Upgrade Mutual Customers
That's what Suse Pro is for Novell Linux Desktop reviewed: A New Linux Desktop for Enterprise Customers
Geography lessons from Basis The SCO Group and BASIS International Collaborate to Upgrade Mutual Customers
Microsofts information ministers Microsoft Claims Mozilla Firefox Not a Threat to IE
Disabling HUGELBFS on Red Hat FC 2 to install Oracle10g Linux
Somehow I remember reading the ZDNet story earlier ... Microsoft Claims Mozilla Firefox Not a Threat to IE
The Final Hurdles ???? Desktop Linux: The Final Hurdles
Next month's headline: Steve Vamos dumps MSIE for FireFox Microsoft Claims Mozilla Firefox Not a Threat to IE
Of course Is Microsoft Taking Legal Aim at Linux?
It's a bit over the top, but I think they need to do it Venezuelan government institutions may adopt GNU/Linux operative systems
Regarding to printers. Desktop Linux: The Final Hurdles

« Previous ( 1 ... 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 ... 847 ) Next »