Latest discussions

« Previous ( 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 846 ) Next »

Subject Regarding
more details please! Copyleft Terms May Become Unenforceable in 11 Countries under CPTPP
I'll take what I can git GNOMEs beat Microsoft: Git Virtual File System to get a new name
MS-github -- Account successfully deleted Microsoft confirms Github purchase for $7.5 billion
Github and Microsoft Microsoft has been talking to GitHub about possible acquisition: Report
64 bit only. Opera 54 Browser Enters Beta with News on the Speed Dial, Update & Recovery Menu
Or... How to find your IP address in Linux
Skip this privacy-suck Convert files at the command line with this Pandoc Cheat Sheet
Confusion over free/midnight BSD's and linux put together MidnightBSD Could Be Your Gateway to FreeBSD
simpler approach, but still useful How to Clear Bash History on Linux
we'll never see gimp 3.0 GIMP 2.10 Officially Released as the Biggest Release Ever, Here's What's New
Alternatively... Creating a Bootable USB in WIndows
Mozilla's blantant political bias never gets old Mozilla stops Facebook advertising, demands privacy changes
Never heard of contrab 2-Minute Linux Tip: Learn how to use the contrab command
spywall, avoid Learn advanced SSH commands with the new cheat sheet
A winner! Best misuse of a subject line. Are Spectre and Meltdown just hype?
You lost me Good-bye JEE, hello Jakarta EE
The average user To capture more of the desktop market, Linux needs to target the average user
Several days ago, Google Maps would not run on either ... Beware the looming Google Chrome HTTPS certificate apocalypse!
Former warning about using Kaspersky software Telegram Zero-Day Vulnerability Lets Hackers Pwn Your PC to Mine Cryptocurrency

« Previous ( 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 846 ) Next »