Latest discussions

« Previous ( 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 846 ) Next »

Subject Regarding
Just displacing a secret ? Secure Your Online Accounts With 2FA And Open Source
Site down? repeteadly over the past two weeks -- off and on.... LXer Meta Forum
Test Day:2020-08-17 Kernel 5.8 on Fedora 32 Contribute at the Fedora Kernel and GNOME test days
Average System load and memory status GNU/Linux General Troubleshooting Guide for Beginners
software *is* data A grizzle about captive data
404, source needs fixing Datasheet: Mini-ITX and Pico-ITX SBCs
Web Cockpit Console On CentOS 8.X How To Install And Configure KVM In CentOS 8 Server
LM20 Xfce might not be low enough HW reqs Linux Mint 20 isn't exactly bursting with freshness but, hey, there's kernel 5.4 and it's a long-term support release
Just one notice Linux Mint 20 “Ulyana” Is Now Available for Download, Here’s What’s New
This is why I love the Linux Mint developers Snapping at Canonical's Snap: Linux Mint team says no to Ubuntu store 'backdoor'
Gnome 3.36 on SparkyLinux 2020.06 Install Grub Customizer on SparkyLinux 2020.06
How can I contact the author of this article directly? Do Math on Linux Command Line with expr command
Photoshop? Drop PNG and JPG for your online images: Use WebP
That's a good point The GitHubification of Free Software
Snap installations and Ubuntu DDE Remix 20.04 UbuntuDDE 20.04 LTS Released: Fusion Of Ubuntu Linux And Deepin Desktop
I have been using Unison for years Setting up Unison File Synchronization between two Servers on Debian 10 (Buster)
...due to COVID-19? GNOME 3.36.2 Released with Multiple Bug Fixes and Improvements
Our Journey to a Better Internet Our Journey to a Better Internet
I see Schestowitz is still publishing click bait nonsense The Open Source Initiative (OSI) is Apparently, as Per Latest IRS Disclosure, About 95% Companies-Funded
I'll say it again Linux Still Not a Threat to Windows 10’s Home Domination

« Previous ( 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 846 ) Next »