Latest discussions

« Previous ( 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 847 ) Next »

Subject Regarding
Issue mentioned in my post appears to be known bug TripleO deployment of 'master' branch via instack-virt-setup
Buy Brother HP Retrofits Ink Cartridge DRM on Printers
so each firefox version has a fixed expiry date Bug that hit Firefox and Tor browsers was hard to spot-now we know why
Every now and then another one pops up.. A short critique of Stallmanism
What do you mean it's not straightforward? How to: Install Google Chrome web browser on Ubuntu Linux (and uninstall Firefox)
Clorazepate : 10 mg every 4 hours Matthew Garrett Explains How to Increase Security at Boot Time
Microsoft love Microsoft And Linux — A Song Of Mice And Ire
Fork Wars. OwnCloud closes US office, blames Nextcloud
The groundhog day desktop KaOS Brings Serious Relevance Back to KDE
Download Linux screenshots LinuxScreenshots.org releases screenshot tour archive to the public
OpenOffice is dying, and death is near. Rumors of OpenOffice Demise Exaggerated
First Order of Business Warning: Politics White House appoints first Federal Chief Information Security Officer
My experience is the direct opposite How to avoid open-splaining and find open allies quickly
What People Don't Get About Open Source - uhm, really? This Week in Open Source News: New Microsoft Scripting Language Opens Up, What Most Dont Get About OSS, & More
Eye on Open? More like 'Eye On Reddit' Why did Gentoo Linux fade into obscurity?
SSL -- security solution or security problem? More Than 40% Of Attacks Abuse SSL Encryption
And the point of this article is? Having offended everyone else in the world, Linus Torvalds calls own lawyers a 'nasty festering disease'
May or May not work How to check if an email address really exists
Here is a valuable mariage gift ! The marriage of Microsoft and Linux
Good... but I would add a few more 4 tips for teaching kids how to build electronics

« Previous ( 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 847 ) Next »